Pork Butt, Bom chicka wow wow

Pork Butt, Bom chicka wow wow

food slideshow - be careful, some pics maybe xxx rated!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

chicken fried steak

So Sunday morning, we wake up, and we want breakfast. So we go to Pancho's of course. We were trying to decide, when I said, I'd like some of that chicken fried steak you made for that one class. I was joking, but a light popped on in the food pimp's eyes. So chicken fried steak it was. I made a hash similar to the last week, except I think I added mushrooms. Then I made an avocado and cucumber salad, kind of a diced guacamole with cucumber added. The FP made the chicken fried steak, all in one 1 pound piece, and he made a adobo chipotle pan gravy. Effing de -lic - ious. The three components complemented one another perfectly. So I'm sure we took a long nap after that, of course....

No comments: