what have we been eating?

I really have memory loss. When I think back to last week, I can't remember what we ate. I think we ate Popeye's one night. The food pimp (chefmichael is his fancy name) teaches a class sometimes right by a Popeye's, so on those nights really can't wait for him to get home. This time he got just a perfect order. A large red beans and rice, large mash potatoes, large dirty rice and a four piece with biscuits. Actually, I think we got five pieces because they were mostly legs. But for anyone who loves fried chicken and hasn't tried Popeye's - what is wrong with you? So this is how I ate my dinner. I have to say, I don't go for the dirty rice, so that was all the food pimp. I started with some red beans and rice and Louisiana hot sauce, of course, then I put a little island of mash in the middle. I ate a few bites of that, then I took a few bites of chicken. I might have dipped the chicken in the red beans sea and mash island, even though I think that's illegal. shhhhh! Don't tell. Anyway, I finish up by mopping up the leftovers in the bowl with the biscuit! How many Michelin stars does Popeye's have?

Comments