Beef & Veggies Stir Fry - 2 ways

So about a month ago, we had beef and vegetable. I think we had it two different ways 2 nights in a row. We eat so much meat and starch, that sometimes we crave veggies. But the Food Pimp usually doesn't like to eat meatless meals. He always dreads when I cook veggies and tofu, because it's not satisfying enough for him.

So anyway, I'm just going to list the ingredients of what we made the two different nights. I think you can figure out how the recipe goes...right?

Stir Fry Steak & Veggies

1 lb thin steak meat, I can't remember the cut - probably something cheap
1/2 head bok choy, big slices
2 carrots, rough chop
ginger
soy sauce


Stir Fry Ground Beef & Veggies

1.5 lb ground beef
1 zucchini, diced
1 yellow squarsh, diced
leftover bok choy, diced
1 carrot, diced
lima beans - frozen, sorry Gordon Ramsey
peas - frozen - sorry again
edamame - frozen, shelled - well, I never see fresh edamame that look good, not apologizing
ginger
fish sauce
soy sauce

That's it. They were both very tasty, though!

Comments