still no time

to write this blog....I am so sad and tired. Anyway, here's what we've been eating -junk food. Blech! I'm sick of it....Last night was pizza from New York Pizza, which I do like, but it's not the healthiest. We did get salad with it though...Before that, Chinese foo...before that, I think Wendy's burgers and the FP got chili. It was 20 minutes before closing, and I didn't notice that they didn't give me my fries, but I knew they would have been cold and limp anyhoo. What else, KFC. Right before closing too, they gave me 2 crispy legs and an original leg and an original thigh. I think I ate the 2 crispy legs. The sides - mashed potatoes and that nasty double cheesy macaroni were about 50 degrees farenheit. Hmm...a burrito at Picante's. That was very tasty. The king burrito with rice, beans, lettuce, guac, and .... carne asada? I can't recall. Really good stuff though. Oh, and Chipotle. Carnitas burrito. The FP had beef. They were free! Chipotle's was doing a survey, 10 questions. So all we had to do was fill out the form, and we got a free burrito - guacomole included. So we paid 3.34 or something like that for our drinks. Which was quite a thrill. Just a little less than a gallon of gas!

Well, we have a show tonight at Chaser's so, I have to go. Sorry. At some point I hope I have time to write. Maybe Sunday. It's supposed to be my day off, but I'm not holding my breath.....

Comments