catching up with the food ho - there's a certain theme to this, but I can't quite put my finger on it....

So, I'm kinda backed up with a lot of meals. Guess I'll have to do a montage of in home cooking....pardon me if I end up putting up pictures of food I've already posted about. I just realized the dates on the camera are all wrong...



So this is a chicken and chick pea stew. I think it was from maybe a month ago or longer.





So this is the chicken curry and cactus and chick pea salad that the Food Pimp made during the time when he ate that bad clam..... The onion relish was so damn hot that I could only eat a teaspoon of it....





Oh look! Something different. This is a chicken, I mean chick pea and ground beef stew.






This appears to be a veggie stew with... chick peas in it.






Okay. Something different for a change....chick pea, oops, I mean chicken curry.






This is.... guess... you'll never get it. No, not chick pea stew. It's caribbean chicken stew. This one was really good. I remember. I liked the cabbage garnish with it.






Wait, how did that one get in there? That's American Chop Suey, no chicken, no chick peas.... but it does have tomato in it....and almost all of the preceding dishes had tomatoes, so there is some kind of connection.






Last, but least, Albertson's fried chicken. It smelled so good, but it was completely sogged out by the time we got home with it. And do you want to know what we ate with it? Huh? Of course you're dying of curiousity, you little cats...





YES WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments