Catching up with the food ho MCLXIVK

So, more at home pics for you....



Shrimp Ceaser. So sometimes when we are eating a lot of meat and starch, we want veggies and lettuce and stuff. So this is the Food Pimp's idea of "salad" sometimes. He loves ceaser salad! His comfort foods are; spaghetti and meatballs - with that sweet sauce, ceaser salad, french onion soup, linguine with clam sauce - this is the kind of stuff he liked to eat when I first met him. Completely different than my comfort food list - corned beef hash, any kind of cooked pork meat, sticky rice, lumpia, pancit, chili, okay - lasagna too, white chocolate covered pretzels.

Getting back to the picture at hand, the FP made shrimp ceaser salad. It was very tasty and flavorful - just enough anchovies. Do you remember when you first found out there were anchovies in ceaser salad dressing? Were you grossed out? Tell the truth!




To quote a certain drummer that was once in our band (see this link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/perfect-blue/41623637116
Yeah, I'm totally using one internet persona to promote another - I have to because we only have 24 fans to date...very lame) "hells yeah!"

This is arroz con pollo. Looks like paella to me. Anyway, the FP made this and it was so delicious, and yes, it was just for 2 people and we had several meals of it and, no I didn't get sick of it.






So, random meats and veggies. Leftovers, quick trips to the store to bump up food, that's what all that is - delicious though. I love leftovers! I'm not sure why leftovers are portrayed as negative. That's like saying sex the second day in a row is boring - aw, doggie style again, we just had doggie style last night, I was hoping for missonary. Maybe, I just won't have sex at all tonight.

Comments