spicy tuna roll

So, this month, much to the Food Pimp's shrinking of profits, the default class of the month is sushi. So one night he had leftover sushi makings, so he got another rectangle of tuna loin for dinner. And he made a bunch of spicy tuna rolls. That was our dinner. It was yummy. I would love to go for sushi, but in this economy on our budget, we eat it at home now. I can't remember the last time we ate sushi at a restaurant. It was several months ago for lunch, I think.



Yeah, I think we ate all the rolls. Then there was some more spicy tuna mix and rice that we just ate mixed up. It was good.

I'd love to have sushi for lunch right now. Instead, I guess we'll have this boring salad of romaine lettuce, mushrooms, canary beans, cucumber and Ken's balsamic vinaigrette. Lately we've been on this lazy premade vinaigrette kick. I think it's a comfort thing. And if you don't have ingredients to make your own, it's more expensive to buy the ingredients than to buy a bottle of premade stuff. Oh well. It's hot. My poor kitties are so uncomfortable! We San Diegans can't handle the heat.

Comments