Jefe de cocina latino

I started this over a month ago. So now I'm gonna finish it.....



So, this was supposed to be part of "Latin Style" but I ran out of time and I wanted to post that blog, so this gets it's own blog posting. Isn't that background information informative and enlightening and interesting? It's so interesting!

Yeah, so, anyhoo. We try to go to the beach once a week. Sunday or usually Monday, because Monday is not the weekend and it's a little less busy. It's summer in San Diego, so it's still busy, but not as bad. I really wouldn't want to live anywhere else in this great country the good ole US of A during this time of year. Really. I'm not even being sarcastic. I'm probably going to die the day I publish this blog. I'm like a Hemingway character. Once I reach my catharsis, I die a tragic death, never having a chance to live and change my life....

So more back story. Do you ever say to yourself, can't she just tell me where she ate and if it was good?

FINE.

I ate at Latin Chef and it was good.

Comments