quick comment about Julie & Julia

So, I watched Julie & Julia the other night for the first time. I'm by no means a film critic. I like all the movies people hate and hate movies people love, but I love the classic comedies and stuff. Julie & Julia was enjoyable until the conflict part of the story when Julie gets in a fight with her husband and they reflect on the selfcenteredness of blogs. Well, I totally don't agree with that. I will tell you my synposis of Julie & Julia as it relates to my (the Food Ho)blog and my life. That is a joke. Julie, if you're reading this now, I just want you to know how you, and Julia paved the way for people like me.

So, look for the new blog, book and movie coming out - as the Food Ho attempts to do the Julia Child recipes that Julie did in the order that Julie did them in her blog. That is another joke, although I bet someone has already done it. All I know, is that the movie was entertaining, held my attention, but it just kind of fell apart at the end for me....I did like Meryl Streep as Julia Child, and that Glee lady as her sister!

Comments