Gotta Love Food Buzz!

So, I am a Food Buzz featured publisher.  What does that mean?  Well, Food Buzz is like a culinary facebook.  I do admit I am rather neglectful of my Food Buzz page, but I do keep up with their emails, because they give me lots of cool opportunities to try new products!

So, I opted in for the Newman's Own products offer... and a free Flip Video Camera.  I was hoping to get this one.  And what do you know, a little while later I got an email saying that I had been chosen to receive "these products as part of a Tastemaker program with Newman's Own."


So, here's the sauce.  I think I was supposed to get two different sauces, but I'm not going to complain!



Here is the camera, which I have yet to open, because I needed to get this blog posting out.  The deadline for the blog was tomorrow, but I don't know if I'm going to have time to make a blog about how I cook this stuff by sometime tomorrow night!  I think I was supposed to get this sooner?




And here's the letter, and a coupon for a free Newman's Own Pizza.


So, we'll see what exciting recipe I can make with this sauce!

Comments